Translate

Thursday 19 April 2012

Twitter Comp Crazy!!!

Ok, So are you on Twitter yet? you must be, the entire world seems to be.

How well are you using this social networking site, are you using it to your best advantage? Well lately I have been.. I have gone comp crazy. its so easy most sites will just ask for a follow and 'RT' (Retweet) for a chance to enter. some will provide links for you to click and enter competitions on there websites and facebook pages.

Can you win? Yes I have one a few items. The best though....

A Gorgeous Dress which was much needed for a wedding after party, from Missguided

Shoes: Carvela Boots from KG
Princess ring: The Shed
Belt - Getthrifty

Wishing you all luck with your competition, love to hear your best and greatest wins?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, I appreciate it alot, If you leave a link I will also visit & follow thank you