Translate

Monday 23 April 2012

Rocking Jessie J's Look

Ok, Bare with me, I dont look good on camera! 
Yes, I did have a celebrity fancy dress party to go to, and choose Jessie J I wanted to try a new hair look and actually think I suit a fringe So I just went for it! using a Tempary Black Die which last up to 24 washes.

Shoes: Missguided £49.00
Topshop Leggins:  Getthrifty £6.00
Denim Waist Coat: Topshop £35
Ted Baker Corset: Getthrifty £8.00
J Letter Scrabble Ring made by The Shed and available to purchase from Getthrifty

I actually felt really comfortable in this outfit, and I really fell for these leggins, they looked super hot with my Jenine Suede Studded Platform Shoe Boots
which I do have to add I struggled to walk in - but kept them on all night, needless to say I still have the blisters to prove it!
But apprently my 3 year old daughter thinks differently she managed to even get down the stairs in them! 
I was a little upset as I was soooo excited to be using lip tattoos, I ordered a black/white print and union jack print/transfer. I failed immediatly using the black/white and didnt have time to attemp any more trys. hugely disspointed to say the least. I wont mention the company I purchased them from I will say they were from ebay and cost between £3-6.00 the matching nails were never recieved either.
I would love to try these again as I think they look great, not sure when I will get an excuse again.

1 comment:

  1. I love the outfit, patterned leggings and denim tops are my favourite daytime outfits :)
    Your daughter is so cute as well haha, I used to walk round the house in my moms heels when I was little! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I appreciate it alot, If you leave a link I will also visit & follow thank you