Translate

Monday, 18 June 2012

Outfit post, Hen Night

I bought this dress back in October (2011) from a shop in Brighton it cost around £25 and as soon as I saw it I loved it! now.. however They are everywhere and its just ok now.

I was going to hen night, and the dress code was Black/white, diamonds and pearls!


Tights - Primark
Color - Primark
Shoes Getthrifty.co.uk


I LOVE these tights, about 10 years ago my mum had a pair with a thick black line and a tiny rose at the bottom, I wore them to death and looked everywhere to find another pair, about a year ago I finally found some on Ebay and then a few months ago I found these ones above in Primark - I love them! If I ever was brave enough to get a tattoo, this would be it!

The shoes, I created my self. The bottom is a collage of Audrey Hepburn with pearls studded up the heels and back. Nearly all my shoes can be purchased from my website Getthrifty and currently start from as little as £40.00

As Getthrifty I create shoes made to order, you can choose colours, styles, designs etc meaning your shoes are unique and designed especially for you, not bad at such a small price!

14 comments:

  1. aww i love this outfit! its gorgeous! the tights especially are lovely! x

    sophie @ thesecretavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I bought two pairs of tights! but think I may have to stock up! im prone to nail polish spillage

    ReplyDelete
  3. those tights are amazing, im heading to primark at lunchtime hopefully they have them in my store x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are quite hard-wearing to! I bought 2 pairs just in case!

      Delete
  4. Oh Ashlee - you ares stylish and you have a great knack of putting together a fabulous outfit - I have a collection of beautiful seamed stockings, some from the 1950's!love the shoes too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow! Would love to steal (I mean have a look at) your collection! Argh Thanks, These are the only shoes not for sale, I made them just for me :)

      Delete
  5. you look so smart and classy - i love it! liking the tights, alot <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nadia :) I think the tights are a huge hit!

      Delete
  6. Great outfit!
    Loveeeee your tights!

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing thights!!

    I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will pop over now and have a look :) Thank you for taking the time to read mine :)

      Delete
  8. It was exclusive of a uncertainty the best chicken weekend I possibly will increasingly encompass ask for!! My breathtaking sister and bridesmaids have the complete obsession premeditated absolutely and the information be completely wonderful. It was the just the thing technique to expend the weekend with all my mosthen night badges. excellent acquaintances and I at a standstill express pleasure (a lot!!)when I think about it :) Cannot wait to see the next post!! Love you Lynd’s, you are the greatest sister and companion in the humankind xxxxx
    ps I would like to complete it all greater than all over again ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I appreciate it alot, If you leave a link I will also visit & follow thank you