Translate

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Dylon Colour Catcher - Tried and tested!

I suppose they were invented for the'odd sock in the wash disaster' but for me its more about clothes of two colours, which seem to fill my daughters wordrobe, dresses red skirts with attach white tops! pink and white polka dots, and for my son, t'shirts with a lots of colours, different colour collars and them odd t'shirts that dont belong in any colour pile?

Colour catcher? doesnt that sound daring? do you think it will work? lets put it to the test!

ok, to start I will be a teeny tiny bit wimpish with the 'chosen' item, but its a good place to start! I stole my boys white sock and added it to a completely Red wash!
 
I know im not much of a rebel, maybe next time I will up my game!

As there was a few new 'red' items I hadnt washed yet, as per the instruction I added two sheets to the wash! 



'The proof is in the sheets!'

RESULTS - NOT ONE BIT OF PINK/RED TO BE SEEN PERFECTLY WHITE SOCK!

2 comments:

  1. my mum was always very sceptical about this but i will have to tell her it actually works! x

    sophie @ thesecretavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I added two sheets to be sure! Dont make me responisble though lol

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I appreciate it alot, If you leave a link I will also visit & follow thank you